Monday, May 7, 2012

Three Weeks.. Really??

I finish my first year of teaching in three weeks.  It has been quite the first year.  I have had plenty of ups and downs with my first year, but when all is said and done I feel like I have done the best I can and I can't believe its already over.  I am excited to be done and to start a new year because there is plenty I can improve on in my teaching.  :)  I am also super excited for SUMMER!

This summer Braedon and I get to go here:

and here:


SO excited!!!!  We are so lucky to be able to visit Alaska and the Grand Cayman Islands in one summer.  I have never been to Cayman and Braedon has never been to Alaska so it will be fun that both of us get to see a different place :)  Until then, I will  count down the days until my first year is done and I get to have a fun summer with the hubby! :)

3 comments:

  1. oooh take me with you :) Congrats on being done with your first year! Im sure you are the coolest teacher around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, it's still weird for me to picture you saying "hubby." ;) Anyway, I'm happy for you and I'm sure you were a fantastic teacher! We missed you this last year at TRiO, but I'm so glad to be done with school. Anyway, have a wonderful summer, you totally deserve to go to some fun places! :)

    ReplyDelete