Well, I thought I would get on the blog and post the exciting news that I am pregnant!!! I am really excited, anxious, nervous, and pretty much every other emotion you can feel. I always thought Braedon and I would wait a little longer to have our first baby, but that plan is out the window now. We are both so excited though.
Our little baby will be coming into the world July 13 if the baby really does come on the due date. We find out in about a month what we will be having. I think it is a girl...we shall see! And here is a list of interesting/not so fun things about being pregnant.
1. I am nauseous all of the time. They lie when they call it morning sickness. More like all day sickness.
2. I crave lemons...with salt...weird...
3. Braedon has a habit of bouncing his legs the beat of any music he hears (probably because he is a drummer). He also shakes his leg at church...he basically can't sit still and before I never really cared. Now that I am pregnant I can't stand holding his hand when he does that because it makes me so nauseous...he finds it amusing. I guess it kind of is.
4. The junior high girls I teach ask to touch my belly... awkward...... Then I just stand there awkwardly because it throws me off every time one of the girls ask. And I am not even showing that much yet.
5. I am super forgetful. And for those that know me well, you already know this was not one of my strong points before I was pregnant. I didn't think I could get worse, but I was wrong.
Well, wish me luck with the rest of my pregnancy! I am at 15 weeks, so it's going pretty fast! Wahooo :)
I'm so happy for you guys! You will be such a great mom. I hope the nausea wears off soon. A little girl will be so fun! Woo
ReplyDelete