Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer break

Friday, August 13 was my Physics final and since then I have been in heaven!  I have NOTHING to do and I cannot remember the last time that has happened to me...maybe like..when I was ten.  Anyway, it has been wonderful getting a break from things and being able to have fun without that guilty feeling of knowing I should be studying instead of playing. 

One of the funnest things I've been able to do is hang out with the Rosas family, Naty Bailon, and Cindy.  They are all people Braedon was able to teach and meet in San Diego.  I have had the opportunity to go to a rodeo, learn how to cook some FaNtaStiC Mexican food, go on hikes, watch movies, and hear fun stories about Braedon (he sounds like he is doing so great out there..so so happy for him)!  So, it has been a great weekend!  I just love this family to death too!  They are wonderful people and I am so happy Braedon and his companion, Justin Hanks, were able to meet this family and bring them into the church.  And being with these people has strengthened my testimony like crazy too because of how dedicated they are to the gospel.  They are just wonderful people and I am glad to have gotten the opportunity to spend some time with them.

Here are a few pictures of our adntures:
Rodeo
Niels and Anthony
"Dame tu dinero."

1 comment:

  1. Thats so fun to be able to meet people whose lives he has changed! Makes your wait all the more worth it.

    ReplyDelete