Tuesday, October 26, 2010
It's official
Yup...it's official... It is a monthly occurrence that I either lock my keys in the car or leave my lights on. I walked out to my car after work and school today (and rather quickly too because it was freezing!) only to find that..yes...I indeed left my lights on. And I dont know HOW I managed to do that because my mom texted me this morning as I was leaving that I had the lights on to the car and reminded me to turn them off when I reached school. So I got to school, flipped the lights off (or so I thought) AND even walked around to the front of the car to see if they were off. I totally thought I had my bases covered and I still swear I switched them off.. Therefore I have logically concluded...it was Satan...hahaha.. yup.. totally not my fault.. haha kidding... Anyway, I managed to make it four weeks without having an incident of leaving my lights on or locking my keys in the car and I will let you know how long this next streak goes... maybe I will make it five week without another incident!...Time will tell...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
agreed. totally satan.
ReplyDeleteOh no! You sound like me.
ReplyDelete