Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Go Go Power Rangers!!!

I think I was one of my most favorite halloween costumes this year.. a power ranger!!!  It was pretty sweet!  Last night Annie, Laura, Aubrey, and I went to a few different Halloween parties to show off our sweet costumes.  Halloween is so fun! I love it.  Seeing all of the different costumes was great.  Here are just a few pictures of our fun night:
Go! Go! Power Rangers!!!
I had a great Halloween and it will be difficult to top these costumes next year...But it will just have to be done....p.s..white power ranger = aubrey, blue = me and black = laura

1 comment:

  1. Where on earth did you get those!?! That is totally awesome! Ship them up here so that Garrett and I can wear them next year . . . ha ha . . . might be a little short on Garrett. ;)

    ReplyDelete