Monday, March 7, 2011

Sister Dyer :)

One of my really good friends, Laura, just got her mission call! I am SO excited for her!  I was able to get work off last Wednesday so I got to be there when she opened it.  We went around the room before she opened it and guessed where we thought she would be going.  My guess was Nauvoo...TOTALLY wrong! haha.. No one really even got close..  Her actual call is the Philippines!  She will be speaking Tagolog and reports May 25.  I am SO excited for her! (and yes.. I realized I already said that but I am just so excited! haha)  She is going to be such a great missionary.  I was secretly wishing for her to go somewhere in which packages are easily sent, but it is okay.. she will be in the MTC for three months so I can send lots of packages then. :)

Anyway, I feel blessed to have a great friend like Laura in my life and I know she is going to have such great experiences on her mission.  She is such a trusting and sincere person and because of that she is just going to make the best missionary ever!  Love her very much!  Here are just a few pictures of the good times we have had:


Congrats Laura I love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. My children are punching holes in the dang computer screen every time I pull a picture of you and your friends up as they excitedly try to point out their Aunt Ginny. Their mom is frazzled, but I thought you would laugh at the image of them trying to force their fingers through the screen shouting out your name like it is the highlight of their lives to see you in a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. yup.. i have the best nieces in the whole wide world..

    ReplyDelete