Yes I know people in Utah are probably sick of seeing pictures of the festival of colors because it seems like everyone goes.. but I dont care because I think they are sweet pictures.. and... these pictures make your teeth look super white without photoshop so that is a bonus!
Yeah for Festival of CoLoRs! I am glad my dad decided to join the fun as well. :) The only mishap of the trip is when avery went to throw colors on this random girl and the girl turned around with food in her hands.... She had some chalky soup that day... and her boyfriend was not pleased and may or may not have cussed out Avery..Who brings food to a place where colors are being thrown around like crazy and not expect it to get contaminated??? haha... other than that we had a fantastic time and it was a great break from the stresses of school. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment