Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm Married

So here is the update...been married for two months and am LOVIN' it!  We were married December 17, 2011 in the Draper Temple and it was the most perfect day.  I am grateful to all of my bridesmaids and family that helped out at the wedding.  Braedon and I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding.  Well.. I could go on for a good amount of time about how wonderful the day was and how much I love my husband, but I will just show pictures instead. :)

Our Reception decorations...Thanks to my mother-in-law the place looked wonderful :)
Warming up between pictures!
Trying to catch the garter...pretty intense..
Well, this is just a small glimpse of the pictures and our special day.  Thank-you to everyone that made it happen and I am SO happy to be Mrs. Roney! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment