Tuesday, November 15, 2011

32 Days

32 days until it is Christmas break, I am officially completed with my college courses, and am done wedding planning and am married!!!!!!  WAHOO!  I always imagined being able to have fun going around from store to store planning my wedding, making my own favors to hand out, making fudge for the reception, etc. However, when getting married the day after your fiance's semester ends and in the midst of your very first year of teaching makes planning a wedding somewhat difficult.  It is almost done though...kind of.. but regardless of having a perfectly planned wedding or not, I will be Mrs. Virginia Roney come December 17 and I am SO excited!!!!!!! :) :) :)  32 days and counting...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all the craziness! I was in your exact shoes last year at this time!!! YAY for only 32 more days!!! Married life is the best!

    ReplyDelete