Saturday, May 8, 2010

My First Blog!

So... Hello all your bloggers.. This is my first blogging experience and I hope to keep up with the blogging. I thought it would be a good way to keep a journal since I am not very good at writing in my journal. So.. let the blogging begin!

I thought a good way to start off my very own blog is to kind of answer some questions about myself. So I found this little ABC so all of you now know the ABC's of Virginia....and I know you all have been dying to know... haha..

A - Age?-20
B - Best friends? - Braedon, Marissa, Aubs, Emily.

C-Chore You Hate? - Vacuuming?
D - Dogs Names? Cowboy.. aka puppy

E - Essential Start Your Day Item?- Um.. Cell phone..
F - Favorite Color?-blue
G - Gold Or Silver? -silver
H - Height? 5'7''
I - Instruments You Play? guitar, but not very well...probably know like 10 songs haha
J - Job Title? -Tutor and full time student wanting to become a teacher
K - Kid(s)? -No
L - Living Arrangements? -Living with the parents :)
M -Mom's Name? -Barbara
N- Nicknames? -Gin, Ginny, V, V squared, monster
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth? yes a couple of times
P - Pet Peeve? people not using their turn signal.. bad drivers (but dang it I probably am my own pet peeve...)
Q - Quote From A Movie? -"Whissskeeeyyyyy!"..... haha.. all I can think of right now is Hot Rod becauase braedon and adam quote it so much..
R - Right Or Left Handed? Left
S - Siblings? older sister, Stephanie :)

T - Time You Wake Up? usually around 7-730
U - Underwear? yes.. and that was a stupid question
V - Vegetable You Dislike? onions, brocolli
W -Ways You Run Late? getting lost
X - X-Rays You've Had? dental and spinal
Y - Yummy Food You Make? cookies and fudge. yum.
Z - Zoo Favorites? the penguins!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh I miss your family fudge. So happy you finally have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one problem with your blog Ginny. You claim you're not a good writer. Writing is only talking on paper. You have never failed in talking with everyone your love.....your family, your friends. Lover Boy, the community.....we all know where Ginny stands!

    You're a great writer Ginny. Everything you psot on this blog will become true literature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Welcome to the club sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helllloooo!!! I love your bloggy blog!!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete