Someone remind me why I am taking classes in the summer?... Especially when it is Physics?!.. I think I would be okay if it were a summer full of education classes, but Physics is just not my thing. Plus, this Physics class has increased my fear of roller coasters... If you are not yet aware.. I am terrified of roller coasters.. The last roller coaster I went on was Wicked at Lagoon and don't worry.. I cried.... Yes, I know I am a whimp but something about getting in the little cart, hearing the click of the massive steal "seatbelt" and knowing there is no turning back kind of freaks me out. So of course today in class, my teacher had to explain the physics behind a roller coaster and how if they are not met then the cart becomes unhooked from the track and bye bye people on the ride... perfect....I can just see myself the next time I am at an amusement park looking around at all the rides with terror due to both the actual rides and the physics equations running through my head telling me what happens if one of the rides malfunction!.. Beautiful....
Anyway, I have decided summer school is just bad for my health and I should quit... I should become naive to such things as physics and my life will happier.... The end...
you should quit. school is for fools :) burn.
ReplyDeleteJustkidding. Gold star on your forehead for going to summer school. smart girl.