Friday, June 11, 2010

Countdown!

My parents were able to go out to San Francisco to visit my sister and her family.  Garrett, my brother-in-law, is graduating from dental school!  Yeah!!!  He has worked so hard and I am really happy for him.  I was sad I couldn't join my parents on the trip due to summer school (boooooo!) but it is getting me more excited for when they come out here!!  Only 1 week and I will be able to hang out with the two most adorable girls in the world, laugh until my stomach hurts with Steph, and go on hikes with Garrett. 

I am SO excited I cant stand it!!!! (And I think my school work is suffering due to the excitement and not wanting to do anything except for plan what I am going to do when they get here...real productive.. I know...) So.. let the fun begin!!! (in one week).....

No comments:

Post a Comment