Thursday, May 20, 2010

ONE YEAR!!!

So, good news.. It's been one year since Braedon has left for his mission! YAHOOO!!!  (He is serving in the California, San Diego mission speaking Spanish).  I remember when he first left wishing it was already his year mark and now, it's here!!  Just one more year and I get my best friend back.  Now I get to start counting downwards... awesome! 

This past year has been fun though. I LOVE reading his letters, seeing him progress, and just getting to know Braedon in a different way.  I love that it has been a year and I still feel just as close to him.  What an awesome person he is!  I love him to death and can't WAIT until this time next year when he will be coming home! Yahoo!!! :) 

Also, in light of his Braedon's mark, here are just a few pictures of the good times we have had together...

Real soccer game for Braedon's 19th birthday
Lagoon!
We went to Disneyland with a bunch of friends a couple weeks before Braedon left for his mission.

The Zoo
Braedon's farewell
Goo Goo Dolls concert

Happy year mark to Elder Braedon Roney! :)

4 comments:

  1. We all told you it would go by fast . . . guess you just had to live it to listen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that it has been a year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who said its gone by fast? hahaha.. kidding it has..

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so cute, YOU'RE SO CUTE its a match made in heaven girl!!!

    ReplyDelete