Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The boy comes home and goodbye blog :)

Well.. its been awhile so time for an update.  I have spent every second possible with Braedon and am loving it!  Yup that is pretty much it... Since he has been home we have had family parties, went to the temple to do baptisms, played games, hiked to Bridal Veil, and much more.

For the 4th of July we decided to go camp out in Provo with Braedon's brothers for the parade.. BIG mistake!! haha.. 3 a.m. people are still going by honking horns, across from us there was a dance party (by the looks ofr their dance moves there had to of been a few drunks), and these crazy teenagers swearing up a storm and throwing fireworks on our campsite.  hahaha..  After about twenty minutes of them we told them to leave and if they didn't the cops would be called... After a bit of back talking and Braedon getting up to walk towards them they all scattered.. haha.. It was quite the experience.. that I will never do again! haha.. Plus I am not really a night person.  I would rather get up really early than stay up really late.  Oh and to top it all off we all finally fell asleep at 5 a.m. and one hour later the sprinklers came on! It was quite the way to wake up.  I couldn't help but laugh though.  The parade was fun though and I have never been to a parade so it was fun to do something different.

After the parade it was nap time.  Then later that day Braedon had a family party at his Uncle's house that we went to.  It is fun to see how close his family is.  I have a few cousins that I am pretty close to but I have always thought it would be fun to have a family like Braedon's where they find every excuse possible to get together and have fun with one another.  Its great!

After the party we hung out with my family for a bit.  My poor dad was pretty sick on the 4th so we just visited with him a bit since he wasn't feeling like doing much.  Then later that night we had the cul-de-sac of fire!  Braedon's neighborhood always does this each year for the 4th of July where all the houses in his cul-de-sac come out and watch fireworks together along with treats.  I don't know if anything can be better than being with good friends, playing with fire, and eating yummy treats! haha.. sounds like a pretty sweet night to me. :)  All in all I had a great 4th of July with Braedon, family, and friends. (pictures of everything to come...need to get Braedon's camera to steal pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment