Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ideas For School!

I am attempting to set my classroom up.  If anyone has some creative or fun ideas to decorate, let me know!  I try to be creative, but it is just something I struggle at a bit, but I am all for taking other people's creative ideas! haha.. So if you ever had something you liked or enjoyed about a classroom (particularly a science one) let me know!

Also I am trying to come up with planning the first days of school.  When I was in school I always disliked the getting to know you games because the first few days I was shy until I felt more comfortable.  So I am struggling coming up with something good for those first few days to help me learn the students' names yet not go too crazy on the getting to know you games.  So if anyone has suggestions on that I would love to hear!  Thank-you much for your help and I will be sure to let you know how the first day goes!... in 12 days!

1 comment: